Popular Truck Accessories for Fall 2018
Adding accessories to a truck is a simple way to add value to a vehicle while also making the vehicle more comfortable to drive. These accessories include practical items that will reduce damage from everyday use and recreational accessories that make camping and tailgating easier and more enjoyable. Here are several popular truck accessories available for the Fall:
5. Floor/Truck Bed Liners. Reducing the amount of wear and tear on a vehicle is important to most truck owners. For this reason, floor and truck bed liners are popular accessories. The floor liners can be used on the interior of the car to prevent spills, mud and sludge from accumulating and damaging the floor of the truck. Floor liners are typically custom designed to fit the specific dimensions of a vehicle. Bed liners are similar and prevent the truck bed from becoming damaged when hauling equipment, firewood or other objects that may harm the truck bed. The best bed liners on the market come with some sort of cushioning attached to protect the knees when loading and unloading the truck bed.
4. Step Bars. Step bars really never go out of style. This accessory is useful and necessary for full sized pickups that have a great deal of ground clearance. A step bar allows passengers and drivers to enter and exit the truck with ease. There are several different types of step Bars on the market including oval shaped and hooped bars. There are also step bars that automatically fold up when not in use.
3. Tonneau Cover. These popular truck bed covers offer sleek styling while also protecting the vehicle from outdoor elements. Tonneau covers come in both aluminum and vinyl. The aluminum cover offers greater protection. Foldable covers are the most practical and popular because they allow easy access to items stored in the truck bed. Tonneau covers can be purchased from the manufacturer of the truck or an aftermarket retailer.
2. Truck tent. A Truck bed tent is the perfect accessory for a Fall camping trip. Truck tents are ideal because they can be erected rather quickly and they are easy to store. Additionally, these tents tend to keep occupants warmer because the tent is not sitting on the ground. There are a myriad of truck tents available on the market with many different features including wind resistant materials, tube framing and gear pockets.
1. Tailgating Seat. Nothing says Fall like football and tailgating is one of the most exciting elements of the season. Several companies offer seats that can be placed on the tailgate of any truck. Most of the seats are cushioned and some of them offer back support. The best options offer cup holders and the ability to fold for easy storage and access. These seats are easy to install and can greatly enhance the tailgating experience.
Indeed there are many accessories available to meet the specific needs of truck owners. These accessories are practical, add value and offer peace of mind.